Compliance Institute Annual Conference
Compliance Institute Annual Conference 2022
Compliance - Setting the Standard
Date: Thursday 10 November
Time: 08:45 - 15:15
CPD: 4 hours LCI, FCI (Compliance), 2 hours FCI (Ethics), CECA, 3 hours PB, CB, CBD, AFP, CIFD, 1 hour APA, QFA (relative to Savings and Investment Category)
Fee: €175 for members, €195 for non-members
Platform: Hybrid event - GoToWebinar at Shelbourne Hotel
The Conference theme, 'Compliance - Setting the Standard', will deal with a variety of topics including the forthcoming IAF/SEAR regime, developments in ESG of relevance to the Compliance professional and ethics.
The Compliance Institute's CPD Programme is designed specially to support the compliance professional in developing the skills and competences required to perform their role and is also a requirement to maintain your Compliance Institute designation. For more information on Compliance Institute designations, click here.
For a full list of our upcoming CPD events, click here.
Michael McGrath, Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform
- Colm Kincaid, Director of Consumer Protection, Central Bank of Ireland
- Paul O'Loughlin, Head of Financial Services Compliance at An Post.
Chaired by Kian Caulwell Partner and Head of Financial Services Consulting, Mazars
Chaired by Coleman Hudson, Head of Legal and Compliance, Aon
- Dr Elaine Byrne BL - Sunday Business Post Columnist, Barrister and Member of the Policing Authority
- Nadia Chiarina - Director Sustainable Finance, EY Ireland
- Rosie Donachie - SVP and Head of Sustainability, Crypto.com
Chaired by Carina Myles, Partner Governance, Risk & Compliance, EisnerAmper
- Aidan Horan - Director at the Institute of Public Administration (IPA) with overall responsibility for governance and assurance services
- Brian O’Kennedy - Managing Director, Clearstream Solutions
- Lorna Smith - Partner Irish Financial Services Regulatory team, Maples & Calder